Thank you for visiting the Kind Heart Relieve!
To stay up to date with Kind Heart Relieve, send us your e-mail we shall send you the news letter!
© 2022 Kind Heart Relieve. All rights reserved.
KHR, is a non-profit, and we rely on your donations for support. If everyone reading this chipped in $5, we are able to supported and reach to every part of the country. Donate now.
1. We are driven by the Biblical imperative to care for the least among us (Matthew. 25:35-40) and to provide for “widows and orphans in their distress.” (James 1:27)
2. Beneficiaries are assisted based on need, regardless of age, gender, tribe, or religion.
3. Primary activities are directed to paying school fees and related expenses, including
lunches, school uniforms, learning materials, and health care.
4. Essential related activities are directed to improving living conditions for vulnerable
children and their families, including nutrition, medical treatment, clothing, bedding,
shelter, cleanwater, sanitary facilities, and mosquito nets.
5. We maintain complete financial transparency in all our activities.